One more Zion Narrows Photo

Sorry I am flooding the cafe with photos. It's been a while since I had something worthwhile to contribute so I am making up for lost time, I guess. The Zions narrows is such an amazing place to me. I only got my Z6 out on the tripod twice on my trip there last week. I posted the first one I took a couple of days ago. Here is my second serious photo from the hike.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

NCV

Real Name
Nigel
Looks like an amazing place to hike (wade)from seeing your pictures.

Real Name
Chris
Sorry I am flooding the cafe with photos. It's been a while since I had something worthwhile to contribute so I am making up for lost time, I guess. The Zions narrows is such an amazing place to me. I only got my Z6 out on the tripod twice on my trip there last week. I posted the first one I took a couple of days ago. Here is my second serious photo from the hike.

View attachment 1649957
Beautiful capture Terri. I like the composition here, you’ve got 4 layers of dimension and a interest point which is superb. Nice eye my friend.

I like this one even more, mostly because it has all the characteristics of the other one and more warm tones, which I'm partial to.
Thanks, Mike. I love all the colors in the canyon. The cliffs with the black desert varnish on them are pretty in their own way. I love the way the canyon changes with each bend in the river. But the traditional warm tones are so beautiful.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom