One of my favourite pictures

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by lowlight_junkie, Dec 13, 2005.

1. lowlight_junkie

lowlight_junkie

Nov 28, 2005
    Taken with D70 around 15 months ago, fair bit of PP

[​IMG]

2. Ooooo.....very dramatic! I like it alot! I need to start practising b&w conversions! Very nice!!

3. Excellent image. It's obvious that this tree has been fighting the wind its entire life.

4. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

Very nice, good PP!

5. radz

radz

Nov 12, 2005
    NewDelhi,India
    Very nice shot!!The lonely tree fighting with wind gives action&dramatic effect for this landscape shot.

6. PixelPete

PixelPete Guest

Chaz,I like your style...keep them coming! Love that eerie,stormy stuff.

7. heiko

heiko

May 15, 2005
    Israel
    Excellent picture - very dramatic. No wonder you like it. This makes an excellent print!

8. Great picture and processing...eerie enough to have a story line to it...

Bohdan Bob

9. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Fabulous

I like dramatic shots - this is stunning!!!

Just one thing wrong - wish it was mine!:smile:

Best wishes

Ray

10. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Hope you don't mind

Dear Chaz

Nothing can improve on your shot but hope you don't mind Ime having a little play.

I will rmove of course if you wish - hope you might like my take on the shot.

Very best wishes

Ray

[​IMG]

11. lowlight_junkie

lowlight_junkie

Nov 28, 2005
    Hi Ray, firstly thanks to you and all the others for the compliments. And no I don't mind you adding a twist to the image at all! I was actually wondering if I still had the colour version. I have a terrible habit of deleting them and keeping only the black and white versions when I shoot with black and white in mind! In all honesty I cannot even remeber what the original looked like!
    Your version looks great