One of my images may be used for a greeting card...

Following on from my story just before christmas about the guy who wanted to use one of my images as an e-card to send out to some clients...

I have just been contacted by a company that produces greetings cards. They want to use the image to produce christmas cards for 2007 for one of the charities they do work for. I have sent back an email asking for information on how many they will produce etc before i try and work out what sort of price I should charge them (no idea right now!). All I know is I don't want to ask for too much to risk losing the sale as any sale is better than nothing, and having greetings cards with my image on is definately a good thing I think!

But fingers crossed I could have my second sale on my hands which is great! :biggrin:

That super, Richard. Are you going to show us the 'card' picture????? We're all interested.
Pls come back with all the info about the publishing, there are some terrific pros here who can help you with the pricing. Yes, the pricing of a first publication can be a catch22 situation. You don't want to overprice, yet you don't want to underprice when the company would easily have paid more.
Congrats!

Real Name
Walter Rowe
If you need help in pricing, feel free to contact me. I have FotoQuote and access to some other pricing tools. I can provide you with some price ranges based on size of distribution.

Congrats on being considered!

Latest threads

Top Bottom