One of our local beaches.

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by bestgolfer, Sep 2, 2008.

1. 2820056977_796b164fc9_b.jpg

2820894100_b981e22394_b.png

A shot of one of our local beaches, it's an estuary beach actually and leads to the Southern Ocean...the second shot shows one of our coffee spots, just behind the area shown in the first shot.......hope you enjoy the pics...feel free to comment.

2. pretty area
    thanks for sharing these with us

3. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    The color of that water is gorgeous. Bet you love visiting that place.

4. Since you asked for c/c, these are well-focused and well exposed but with no real drama or visual interest.

The second comes closest with the diagonal line of the fence running across the picture; unfortunately the presence of the cars breaks up the line.

5. Lew, appreciate your comments.....I felt the first one, with the line of foam, would provide interest....how do you (or anyone else) feel about this one...same location. Lighting was tricky.

The MG in the second shot is mine BTW.

2823045156_81b07622aa_b.jpg

6. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    Love them man!! im from newengland had spend a good amount of time at the beach and these look great!

Seeing as you asked for comments

#1) i would have crouched down a bit more and given a different angle to the peir.

#2) (great MG BTW love those cars) It is a great scene shot somthing very suitable for a brochoure, personally i would have waited for some action to it, my mind is drawn to the boat floating in the water on the left and it makes me think of the lack of excitement in the photo.

#3) I really like this shot, and i htink it is the best of the three, to make it even better i might have tried to get both of the near pilings to frame the picture, it looks a bit unframed and slightly afterthought.

7. Thanks Jim, appreciate your comments.