one to WET your appetite

N

Nuteshack

from last night...d40/sig 30 1.4

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

:Love:

Seriously, you are making me want this lens! I am sure you could make tons of money if you could get a job selling lenses on commission! There's no telling how many people have gone out and bought a lens after seeing one of your pictures taken with it. You definitely have a talent to showcase a lens' capabilities, and you prove that it doesn't really matter which body you put it on. You continually get great results from your lenses regardless of the camera. By the way, he's such a little cutie!

I agree...:cool: is evil...he secretly works for Sigma

So, we have The Beast, The Cream Machine... I vote that the 30 1.4 be called "The Nute"

Great stuff Nute , have you been polishing the glass?? Its getting sharper by the days :Love:

N

Nuteshack

Seriously, you are making me want this lens! I am sure you could make tons of money if you could get a job selling lenses on commission! There's no telling how many people have gone out and bought a lens after seeing one of your pictures taken with it. You definitely have a talent to showcase a lens' capabilities, and you prove that it doesn't really matter which body you put it on. You continually get great results from your lenses regardless of the camera. By the way, he's such a little cutie!
I agree...:cool: is evil...he secretly works for Sigma

So, we have The Beast, The Cream Machine... I vote that the 30 1.4 be called "The Nute"
u mean i don't have to work for beer anymore? lol
....i think someone has already christened it -> the Dirty Thirty
works for me:cool:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom