One with the 14-24...

I revisited the "new" swamp here in Orland Park, Illinois. The swamp was recently created when a road was built near this area. It's actually a water retention pond.

#1 (D700 and 14-24)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Same scene, different day, different light...
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
I was on the fence of this lens or watiing for the new 70-200....

I would surely have more fun with this lens and the images it produces are so unique that they stand out when viewed in a gallery of assorted images. The 70-200 sure is a great optic can the images are very common....

But, reality sunk in and money is tighter than ever...at least I know which lens I would get first if I had to choose.

I was on the fence of this lens or watiing for the new 70-200....

I would surely have more fun with this lens and the images it produces are so unique that they stand out when viewed in a gallery of assorted images. The 70-200 sure is a great optic can the images are very common....

But, reality sunk in and money is tighter than ever...at least I know which lens I would get first if I had to choose.
It really all depends on your style. I enjoy the 14-24, but for my type of photograpy (I tend to shoot telephoto far more often than wide angle), my choice would be the 70-200. Both are great lenses...but for completely different purposes.

Glenn

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom