One with the 14-24...

I revisited the "new" swamp here in Orland Park, Illinois. The swamp was recently created when a road was built near this area. It's actually a water retention pond.

#1 (D700 and 14-24)
p738327580-5.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Same scene, different day, different light...
p397816075-5.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
I was on the fence of this lens or watiing for the new 70-200....

I would surely have more fun with this lens and the images it produces are so unique that they stand out when viewed in a gallery of assorted images. The 70-200 sure is a great optic can the images are very common....

But, reality sunk in and money is tighter than ever...at least I know which lens I would get first if I had to choose.

I was on the fence of this lens or watiing for the new 70-200....

I would surely have more fun with this lens and the images it produces are so unique that they stand out when viewed in a gallery of assorted images. The 70-200 sure is a great optic can the images are very common....

But, reality sunk in and money is tighter than ever...at least I know which lens I would get first if I had to choose.
It really all depends on your style. I enjoy the 14-24, but for my type of photograpy (I tend to shoot telephoto far more often than wide angle), my choice would be the 70-200. Both are great lenses...but for completely different purposes.

Glenn

Latest threads

Top Bottom