1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

onelensonecamonefilmonedevelo 4thesummer

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by rodneyAB, Jun 10, 2007.

1. this roll of film got loaded in february into the FM2n, and i could not seem to shoot it. so since the weather was so nice today, i thought up a way to shoot it, seeing as how Dr. Chris101 made a comment in the lens addict post. this the Delta 3200 in XTOL at 7.5min. a curious part of my ramble-mind is how i have an affinity to certain films, and not others, and it's not the use of the film, or how well it might behave within that use, just i have not used the film enough to learn to like it, and the Delta 3200 is one of those...:biggrin:

80309992.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. I kind of did a bell-curve-of-liking with Delta 3200. At first I thought hm, then I figured out how to develop it and voila, I love the stuff.

3. WHoa!!! Look at those great lenses!

Rodney, if you think you might end up selling the 75 lux, please let me know ASAP. I'm actively looking for one!

4. :eek: nah...its a keeper...hope you find one:cool: 

5. Bouhouhou snif snif snif!
    Nah, only joking. I understand you loving it. But why selling the 28 1.4? That Nikkor is legendary such as the 75 lux.
    ??

6. i much prefer the 'feel' of a manual focus action

7. G-A-A-S-S attack!:eek: 

8. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I knew my ears were burning, but dang! Pictures like that make me drool. Nice lighting Rodney, it has a very sensual, smooth feel to it. And that glass is worthy of the light!

For me, delta 3200 was love at first print. That last roll I did - with all the night time motion blur - was delta 32 exposed at iso 3200, but developed at iso 400! Yet a lot of images came out. Now that's latitude!

But the one I really like is delta 400. I think instead of one film for the summer, I'm gonna go with one film speed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.