Onion trees over the years

I like to call them onion trees. They rarely sprout enough to be worthy of being called a tree, but when they do, it sure is fun. My very first onion tree grew far larger than the others, as you can see in the last photo.

Now
Mike 2020-08-27--0001-S.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

April 2014
Mike 2014-04-20--009-S.jpg

March 2008
Mike 2008-03-04--011-S.jpg

Last edited:
I like the second image most ,but why did you crop it so tightly at the bottom Mike? It would be nice to see the reflections and also have some more space there.

I like the second image most ,but why did you crop it so tightly at the bottom Mike?

I made that image almost 6 1/2 years ago and don't remember what I was thinking at the time. I can only guess that I didn't like the reflection. Notice that so little of the reflection is visible that you have to look closely to realize that the tabletop is a reflective surface.

Last edited:
I made that image about 6 1/2 years ago and don't remember what I was thinking at the time. I can only guess that I didn't like the reflection. Notice that so little of the reflection is visible that you have to look closely to realize that the tabletop is a reflective surface.
I already saw the little reflection when I wrote my post Mike. I should have written 'the rest of the reflections' because that is what I actually intended to mean. If the image was taken such a long time ago, it is sure that there was a reasonable cause that you cropped the image so tightly. Great lighting and design though.

Latest threads

Top Bottom