Online Photo Display/Storage

I'm looking for a online site (free if possible) that will allow me to display my images along with the metadata/exif info. I have looked at a couple sites so far which allow me to display the image but not info. Has anybody out there found a site that allows not only the image but all data. Stumped in Seattle.:frown:

Real Name
Paul
Flickr allows that but you have to make sure when you save the photos that you don't strip the data.

I'm looking for a online site (free if possible) that will allow me to display my images along with the metadata/exif info. I have looked at a couple sites so far which allow me to display the image but not info. Has anybody out there found a site that allows not only the image but all data. Stumped in Seattle.:frown:

Well, there's Google's Picasa. If you have the right tools, you can see the exif data in the image such as the one I'm linking to. It takes a bit to properly format the link though so it won't strip the exif information out. Essentially, you copy the link Picasa provides, then delete the portion of the link that sets the size of the image you are linking to. I upload all my images at 1024 on the long side so they display nicely at full size here on this site.

Did I understand your question correctly?

D7K_1596%252520Easter.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Online images

I have found an application called "Gallery Server Pro". I am in the process of installing it and will then check it out. I have also looked at Jalbum and Web Album Generator. I have played with creating a photo gallery with CS5 but it does have limitations.:smile:

Latest threads

Top Bottom