Only 2 (flower pics)

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by virtuamike, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Tried exploring a different area today and didn't leave myself enough time to get back to the garden where I normally shoot while there was still light, so ultimately I came back with only 2 keepers. Love the background effect I got on both though, almost like brush strokes.

ucd01_full.

ucd02_full.

2. Very nice Mike, my favourite kind of backdrop too, it's like painting with light ;-)

Regards,
    Jonathan

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Mike, I've been watching your posts lately and I have to say that you have been doing some really beautiful things! I particularly love the second one you posted here. I see what you mean about the brush stokes in the background. It's lovely. But the color in the foreground is amazing. The yellows and reds morphing into brick red and then back into yellow...it's fantastic. Please keep posting more. I've really enjoyed these.

4. Thx Jonathan.

Thx Leigh. I'm getting flowered out though, been shooting them for 2 weeks.