ONLY ONE MORE DAY

Hi All,

As co-chair of the Nikon Cafe Challenge #3 I just wanted to remind everyone that you only have one more day to get your entries in. Even if you don't enter I hope that you will all take the time to vote beginning Friday of this week. It was a little embarrasing :oops: that such a vibrant organization as the Nikon Cafe could only round up 11 voters during the last Challenge when Uncle Frank did such a nice job running it. I think it's fish or cut bait time, what do you think :? Some things to keep in mind:

"The theme is Best Composition"
"See rules for simple entry"
"Voting is a snap - see rules"

greyflash said:
Hi All,

As co-chair of the Nikon Cafe Challenge #3 I just wanted to remind everyone that you only have one more day to get your entries in. Even if you don't enter I hope that you will all take the time to vote beginning Friday of this week. It was a little embarrasing :oops: that such a vibrant organization as the Nikon Cafe could only round up 11 voters during the last Challenge when Uncle Frank did such a nice job running it. I think it's fish or cut bait time, what do you think :? Some things to keep in mind:

"The theme is Best Composition"
"See rules for simple entry"
"Voting is a snap - see rules"
I will be sure to vote this time. It's so hard when they are all so good.

Melissa

didnt even know

#3 challenge was even running.............. look forward to seeing the entries now that it is too late to play :cry: <LOL

I'll be offering bribes to vote for me.

Free use of my body for a specified period. Let's face it, I don't use it much anymore. :D

Neil

gho

Upps... missed it again....

Oh well, composition is not really my strong point anyways.

gho

Okay... I always mean to vote, but for some reason I keep forgetting. I'll be sure to vote this time.

NeilCam said:
I'll be offering bribes to vote for me.

Free use of my body for a specified period. Let's face it, I don't use it much anymore. :D

Neil
They have a little blue pill for that now.....of course, I don't NEED them! :lol:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom