OnOne Software Perfect Layers Free!

You can now download OnOne Perfect Layers for Lightroom free from their website! I have heard a lot about it but not purchased it in the past. I was listening to a podcast and heard it was now available for free. Just go to their website and follow the links!

They are only 30 day free trials. You can't get the actual software for free. The trails will stop working after 30 days.

Perfect Effects hasn't really started working for me. I wanted to try it as a plugin to Photoshop Elements, as they state that it can be on their website. The standalone version seems to work and the plugin is in the correct place in the Elements folder, but Perfect Effects doesn't appear in the Filters menu.

They are only 30 day free trials. You can't get the actual software for free. The trails will stop working after 30 days.

If you go to the download page they have 30 day trials but under that there is a free software section. Layers and effects are available there.

Perfect Effects hasn't really started working for me. I wanted to try it as a plugin to Photoshop Elements, as they state that it can be on their website. The standalone version seems to work and the plugin is in the correct place in the Elements folder, but Perfect Effects doesn't appear in the Filters menu.

Not sure about how it works in Elements, but in Photoshop none of OnOne's products appear under the Filters menu. You need to look under File=>Automate... for Perfect Effects.

Note: Perfect Layers won't appear there because I believe that Perfect Layers is only meant to work from Lightroom (and emulate Photoshop's layering functions). It would be redundant to be used in Photoshop.

Latest threads

Top Bottom