Ooooh Kill me Baby!

R

Removed User 2

When the gypsy trumpets and drums play, I swear, they put you in such euphoria you feel like God and defy anyone to Kill you right on the spot... Because of course, you become invincible.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Two more good ones, Ned. But I have to agree that 2 is an awesome shot. If you ever get around to printing #2 let me know how much for a copy! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
The first one is OK, but #2 really lets me feel the music Ned! I love the eye of the trumpeter on the right.

Have to agree # 2 is great .

Looks like it could be a poster like you see on the wall of some of these chain resturants, Red Robin Etc...

M

matthew.paul

Both are fantastic photos Ned, but I think #2 wins. I just love the expressions and feelings it conveys. Thanks for sharing these.

R

Removed User 2

Thanks, Guys!

You all prefer the #2. I prefer #1! The guy's expression in #1 is laughable. Of course, the image is only 550pixels so it's difficult to see.

The guy was drunk but he was a gem to follow!

R

Removed User 2

Two more good ones, Ned. But I have to agree that 2 is an awesome shot. If you ever get around to printing #2 let me know how much for a copy! :biggrin:
Ray,

I will keep this in mind. As soon as I print it, I will send it to you. Please PM me your address!

Thanks! :wink:

Top Bottom