Oops! now in English: Two from our garden

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Roosje, May 11, 2007.

1. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    :redface: (edited) One taken with the F30 en the other with the D80 :biggrin:

493803783_eaa1610aef_o.

492518286_c39c22c464_o.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2007
  2. Very nice, mooi hoor:wink:

3. Roosje,
    Ik geloof dat hier niet veel dit kunnen lezen :smile: Prachtige foto's!

Translated: I don't think that in here many can read this :smile: Beautiful images!

Groet,

4. Universal language says these are both striking images.

5. LisaR

LisaR Guest

I haven't a clue what this says ...... but I do know that both of these are wonderful images! I love the second one. Great shots!!

6. The language of flowers and the language of photography brought together so beautifully need no translation....:smile:

7. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Oh dear, I don't know what came over me, I suppose writing in two languages sometimes one has to juggle :redface:

Thank you everyone:smile:

8. mdsign

mdsign

Jun 14, 2006
    Netherlands
    Waarom post iedereen de mooiste foto als laatste? Prachtig!

Trans: Why would everyone show its best pic at the bottom? Wonderful!

cheers, Mark

9. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Because that way you make sure that everyone will scroll till the last picture :biggrin: Thank you :smile: