1. Parker's first coach pitch baseball game was today. We did not get a game schedule, so we thought we were showing up for another practice. We were wrong. The team was in full uniform warming up for the game. This is why Parker is wearing shorts......good thing they were black. Parker did well, he went 2 for 3, with a double, a single, 1 RBI, and 1 RUN SCORED. Most importantly he had fun. Our team the Raptors went on to beat the Athletics 17-8. Here are some shots I captured at his first game.

THE YOUNGEST BOY ON THE TEAM!

[​IMG]

YEAH!!

[​IMG]

I WISH THAT SUN WOULD GO DOWN!

[​IMG]

EYE ON THE BALL

[​IMG]

KIA MARIA ENJOYING THE GAME WITH GRANDADDY

[​IMG]

GOOD STANCE!

[​IMG]

I LOVE THIS GAME

[​IMG]

2. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Dawg :

Charming series. It's great to see kids who are still kids...

John P.

3. Great shoot Dawg

4. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    What fun it is to watch they little guys!

I'm so jealous! My kids have long outgrown fun stuff like this, I could go, watch, and photograph. Have fun! Good shots too!

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Really nice Dawg,

Miss this to as the days have long gone by.

My kida are all in thier 40's.

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Those are terrific...reminds me of when i'd go to my brother's games. I can't wait till my two boys (almost 2 and almost 3 years) are ready to play. guess till then i'll live vicariously through you shots!