Orchid post ...

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by daodang, Jun 23, 2005.

1. ...since a while.

original.

Hopes you like it.

Best regards.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very, Very Beautiful

Thank you for sharing.

Hope I get to meet you when you come to my area :>))

You are a great photographer......

3. simply beautiful......!!! :)

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Beautiful Dao. Missed you lately. I hope that everything is going OK. Did you ever get your second eye surgery done?

5. Very, very nice.

Your framing and background choices add to it.

catlayst

6. Simply beautiful and well framed also. Where have you been lately?

7. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Lovely. Orchids are such graceful flowers. My paternal grandmother used to grow them...Was a treat to visit and watch her work...Thanks for the memory.

8. Hi Frank, I had my second eye surgery at the end of April and everything turns out fine. Thanks for asking. Lately, I have a lot of works at the office, even working in the weekends. So the time to shoot is scarce. I'm looking forward to Florida shooting sessions on my August vacation.

9. Leigh, Mike and Catalyst

a warm thank for the appreciations. Glad you all like it. Best wishes.

10. Gale, I'm looking forward to meet you and HarryB. I will contact you before leaving for Florida. Thanks for the appreciations. BW

11. Hi Gordon, thanks for the kind words. Where am I lately?...at the office, working... working and working. Dang summer time and construction projects. :evil: But luckily, I will have plenty shootings (at least I hope so) on Florida birds in the first 2 weeks of August. At least, I will know how are Merrit Islands NikonCafe members were talking about.

Glad you have a good trip to Italy, my friend.

12. Simple and elegant - very well done. Missed you...

13. Awesome, superb colors.

14. Hey Dao glad to see you back. That is a great photo and well presented.

15. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Dao,

You will love Florida, and you will really love the Cafe folks down there. They are the best. :wink:

16. Hi Rory, Gilles and Dave, a great thank for your appreciations and a warm welcome back. I'm glad to have a little more time at hand to shoot.