Oregon Rocks

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Mike Z, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Mike Z

Mike Z

May 30, 2005
    Northbrook, IL
    I took this shot one afternoon from the bluffs of Ecola State Park, which is just north of Cannon Beach.

turning 90 degrees to the left you view the vista scene of Cannon Beach that many have seen.

Mike

2. Lovely scene and nicely composed

3. Beautiful shot Mike!

4. I love the Oregon coastline and have visited it often since I have relatives that live there.

5. Nice shot of my favorite spot. We'll be going there in September for vacation/shooting. Your shot makes me want to be there now!!

6. bep207

bep207

Nov 27, 2006
    Columbia, MO
    Can(n)on Beach... looks rough, completely uncomfortable, hard to access, cold and lacking personal touch..
    perhaps the guys with the white lenses had some inspiration when naming their brand.

7. Mike Z

Mike Z

May 30, 2005
    Northbrook, IL
    Dave,
    Thanks for the nice comment. FYI, I used the new ACR to bring back the specular highlights. It worked very well.

Peter, Thanks for the nice comment.

Gordon, you live in the most beautiful part of the country and visit the second most beautiful. I'm so jealous.:smile:

Steve, Thanks. I was lucky because I had 2 full days of sun. It is beautiful country.

BEP,
    Cannon Beach is really quite lovely, its just the weather that's "iffy". You may want to look at my website for some other views.

Mike