Oreo can read my mind!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gbenic, Jun 23, 2007.

1. I swear, every time I want to get up out of my chair, Oreo, my Norwegian Forest Cat look-a-like, knows it. I don't say anything, I just think it. Take this morning for example. I thought to myself, boy, am I getting hungry. I think I'll get some breakfast. As soon as my thought completed, Oreo jumped out of the window sill and jumped on my lap. This happens way too often to be coincidence. I believe that Oreo and I can communicate on a "higher" level. According to the Wikipedia article, she is supposed to be intelligent, friendly, and do well with children. I am not so sure on the smart part, she hates everyone but me, especially Kimberly. Maybe she really doesn't have any Wegie blood in her. I dunno. I am just in a rambling mood I guess.

Well she got down so I am finally going to get some breakfast!

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Good eating Greg! I'm hungry now!

Hey! Got any pics of your cat? :BigGrin:

3. This is the most recent. I took it the other day.

[​IMG]

4. Oh, and I am using this shot as my MySpace avatar:

l_c81b8d50333445e9861b9800e8d6fbbe.

5. lbhs_rwb

lbhs_rwb

Oct 16, 2006
    Florida
    She loves you? It seems like she hates you if she'll never let you do what you want :biggrin:

6. Nah, she don't love me, she just don't hate me! :biggrin:

She loves herself!

7. Dogs have owners, cats have staff! Me, I just settle for 2 kids (the human kind); all they need is patience, money (lots) and sleep (lots).
    Cheers.:biggrin:

8. Sure sounds like my cats to me!

9. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Whoa. Jabba the Cat.

10. Definitely. Aside from loving herself, Oreo loves to eat.