1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Organizational help of a different sort...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ShaunK, May 9, 2007.

1. So, I currently have two flashes, and am looking for at least two more in order to have a portable lighting kit... I have been using Energizer rechargables (the grey/green kind) for a while. Problem is, I currently have 5 sets... 2 for each flash and one for the 5th battery on my SB-800... most are MaH 2500, but 2 pair are different... keeping them separated/organized is driving me nuts. Is there a better solution out there? I want to keep it affordable/powerful/reusable if possible. HELP! :biggrin: :rolleyes:  Thanks.

2. sorting batteries

I have 6 sets of batteries. I use them 4 at a time. What I do is put a rubber band around each set of charged batteries with the positive side up. Then as one set nedds to be changed I band the four back together and keep one or two batteries with the positive side down, this way you can take a quick glance and see if they are charged or need to be charged.

TedP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.