1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Orlando's Lake Eola

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by wbeem, Apr 1, 2007.

1. wbeem

wbeem

Feb 11, 2007
    Sanford, FL
    William Beem
    I've been going down there lately to see how it looks from different positions around the lake.

441610580_386d7bb0dd_b.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 87860

View attachment 87861

One of the local bombardiers:

View attachment 87862

View attachment 87863

View attachment 87864

Who needs Disney World?

304457288_d53b262fbd_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Neat shots..
    Disney world...lolol

3. I like 'em! Have to visit the place next time I'm in Orlando.

4. Very nice shots Bob! I miss home now.... I haven't been back to Orlando 2 year already....

5. TheBear

TheBear Guest

very nice. Great shots

6. wbeem

wbeem

Feb 11, 2007
    Sanford, FL
    William Beem
    I guess it's not right around the corner if you're on the other side of the planet. It's pretty dry here right now. Lake Eola is really low. All of the fountain plumbing and underwater lights are above water. The lake wall is about 15 feet from the actual water line. We could use plenty of rain.

7. Nice to see stuff from different angles, and how it can change the mood and impact of a scene.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.