Osama is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen this on the news. The way they are spinning this though, just seems too strange. I don't know if I believe this.

Real Name
Keith Jalbert
Now just have to be concerned about retaliation by them for his death.. But until then time to crack a beer and the song "Celebration" comes to mind

I, as most people, are happy that hes dead. But I cant imagine that his people, and those who follow him/are involved, are going to just sit back and do nothing, and thats one of the scariest aspects of it.

I, as most people, are happy that hes dead. But I cant imagine that his people, and those who follow him/are involved, are going to just sit back and do nothing, and thats one of the scariest aspects of it.

that is the problem,
i can understand the joking about his death,
but the problem is that his extremists have always said, that if osama is killed they will launch the nuclear weapons they have.

Retaliation yes...nukes? Never heard anything about that, doesn't mean it's not true. My thought is if they had them they would have already used them.
Question now becomes will Osama have more impact dead then he had alive the last couple of years?

Exactly Vinny. I could imagine, that Osama bin Laden, even left specific instructions to his people on how to retaliate, or what to do in case of his death.

im watching the english bbc live feed at the moment and apparently all US bases in europe have gone on the highest alert.

US killed him a week ago, sorry not related to Nikon, pretty big news though
No, the President said it happened today. A week ago, the military was given permission, by the President, to go in and get him. He said he'd decided the intelligence was enough to go in. It just took this long to actually do it, and keep Americans and civilians safe, during the raid.
Oh happy day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom