Osprey In-Flight

Doing a fly-by

ospreyin-flight.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

One of my favorite birds. Saw a Bald E. and Os. get in a fight over a fish. Amazingly the Os. out flew the eagle even though it was carrying about a 4 lb. fish.

Nice image.

One of my favorite birds. Saw a Bald E. and Os. get in a fight over a fish. Amazingly the Os. out flew the eagle even though it was carrying about a 4 lb. fish.

Nice image.

That does not surprise me I think the Eagle is good in defense but not that good in offense.

Thanks Jeff

Looks good Gary. Say have you ever tried a Better Beamer on your flash for flight photos? If the bird is no further than maybe 200 feet you would be surprised at how well it will light up the under wing shadows and give good detail. If you have one give it a try and it does not seem to bother the bird while in flight.
Lou

Nice wide wing shot Gary

Thank You Gale sounds like you had a good time shooting with Harry.

Looks good Gary. Say have you ever tried a Better Beamer on your flash for flight photos? If the bird is no further than maybe 200 feet you would be surprised at how well it will light up the under wing shadows and give good detail. If you have one give it a try and it does not seem to bother the bird while in flight.
Lou

Thanks Lou,

Don't own one and have never used flash for birds.

Latest threads

Top Bottom