1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Osprey on Tower

Discussion in 'Birds' started by hangin tree, Apr 21, 2007.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is one heck of a big fish Gary:>))))
    No wonder he had trouble flying with it

I tell you these birds are amazing

2. Nice shots.

3. Thanks Gale

I believe it is a she and I found this pair close to the house I'm sure I can get more photos, but had to go to a Pow Wow today from the Cherokee nation. (See Photos in People Fourm)

Thanks Alex

I had to go to a Pow Wow today only got a few today.

Pictures in "People Forum"

4. Nice shots Gary! They carry those fish around everywhere!

5. Thanks a lot Jim, I found a place for them now and I should be able to get some pretty good shots.

Tailcut.

See what I mean so close I cut the tail off

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Yep thats mama

7. Yep That's Mom Eating a bring fish for the hatchling

Got me a place

8. Good speed, Good DOF, good everything Gary. I looked at the info and you must have had great light. You better take that 1.4 off your next trip:biggrin:
    Lou

9. Thanks Lisa

Glad you liked it

10. I think your right or I may just put the 300/4 on, but then Those in-flight incoming would be a little smaller.

11. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    I know this tower and that puppy is way up off the ground! I'm enjoying your Osprey shots so keep sending them along.

12. This is the one I mentioned to you. I only stayed about 1/2 hour on my way to the Cherokee Pow Wow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.