Osprey with slow Shutter speed

I had forgot to reset my camera before making the shot, but I thought it was Cool

Osprey.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The shot works because the head and the body are sharp and the blurred wings give one the feeling of movement.

I thought it looked cool but I messed up in a hurry just didn't check Fstop

And had slow sutter speed but it was either take the shot or let it go becauseit was leaving the Roost

I totally agree with Harry on this one! Beautiful! Just Beautiful! I can almost feel the rush of his wings!

Thanks even accidents work once in a while

I asked myself recently, how many shots of Osprey do I need? I need something different. Showing just the right amount of movement in the wings might be challenging. I would have started at about with the shutter at 500 I think which since you shot at 200 might be a little slow.

I asked myself recently, how many shots of Osprey do I need? I need something different. Showing just the right amount of movement in the wings might be challenging. I would have started at about with the shutter at 500 I think which since you shot at 200 might be a little slow.

Believe me if I had my way I'd prefer 1/1250 and Nothing under 1/500. This was a accident in that I didn't reset fstop after last shoot set at f22 should have been f8

I like it. A nice change of pace and it is interesting. As others have said it gives me a sense of energy. Heck, I went out on my lunch hour and shot turtles.

I like it. A nice change of pace and it is interesting. As others have said it gives me a sense of energy. Heck, I went out on my lunch hour and shot turtles.

Hey JR If you had fun Shooting Turtles That is what it is all about. I shot a mallard taking a bath and posted it to see if I would get responses to them. Many people would rather shoot more Exotic birds but can't. That surely shouldn't keep them from having fun with photos and posting.

Latest threads

Top Bottom