Ospreys over Lake Washington

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Louis Champan, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2008
  2. Louie these like all your shots are top notch. It was a fun but frustrating morning. Lots of flight action but not much fish grabbing. We did get one osprey fishing after you left but it was a long ways off so you did not miss much. Fun times none the less.

3. Looks fantastic!!! I say you are used to the D3 now! ISNT it amazing? ISO whatever!

4. guc32

guc32

Feb 23, 2008
    Santa Clara
    Fantastic shots.

5. Holmes

Holmes

Oct 28, 2006
    Wyoming, USA
    These are great! I especially like the second osprey image, that frozen-moment-in-time aspect is very cool.

6. Another excellent series Louie, looks like you had the perfect day for shooting.

7. Beautiful Louie! I hope to get some shots from my nest on Friday.

8. Good stuff, Louie!

I agree with Jim on the "frustration" part. I saw a lot of fishing action between 5AM and 5:45AM or so, before there was enough light to make it worthwhile. This pattern is certainly annoying ..... :mad::mad:

9. Always a Pleasure opening your Posts Louie and This is no Exception!! Great Shooting!!

10. Thanks Jim, it was a fun morning. Hopefully the action isn't winding to and end anytime soon.

Thanks Andreas, the D3 is truly fantastic. I'm not sure I've got it completely down quite yet on how to get the best out of it, but I'm giving it a galant effort.

Thanks for taking a look.

11. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Very Nice Louie

Looks like that Osprey has his share of tail biters :biggrin:

12. Thanks Ben, it sure does doesn't it.

Thanks Gary.
    Thanks Bill. Amen to the frustration level of late with them not showing.

Thanks Anthony.

Hi Warren and thanks, had a great day.

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it.