Ospreys & Terns are in the air

For the past few weeks Bill, Jim and sometimes Morrie and myself have been meeting up for some early morning shooting of the diving terns and ospreys, and we're usually treated to some fast action by the eagles chasing them both if they are successful in getting a fish.
Here's a few from over the past week or so.

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 218518

View attachment 218519

View attachment 218520

View attachment 218521

View attachment 218522

View attachment 218523

View attachment 218524

View attachment 218526

This shot was a long ways off and severely back lit, but I tried it anyway.
View attachment 218527

Louie

Last edited by a moderator:
Louie these are all really really good but my favorite is the last one with all the water spary. Very cool. I have not looked at my shots from yesterday. Hope one or two came out. To bad the clouds came in today.

Nice Louie and the long one is IMO great for what you had. I get a lot of these kind of photos but never as good as this one came out. Thats a great INfo photo as what I call photos like this.
Lou

wow Louie, great action shots
Thanks Randy.

superb shots, well captured
Thanks for taking a look and commenting.

Louie these are all really really good but my favorite is the last one with all the water spary. Very cool. I have not looked at my shots from yesterday. Hope one or two came out. To bad the clouds came in today.

Thanks Jim. I'm sure you got some real keepers. Lets hope for some sunshine in the morning for a few more days.

Louie - Amazing action images! When talking about awesome photos, you are the man!
Charlie
Hi Charlie, thanks for your kind comments I appreciate it.

awesome shots....
Thanks for your comments.

Nice Louie and the long one is IMO great for what you had. I get a lot of these kind of photos but never as good as this one came out. Thats a great INfo photo as what I call photos like this.
Lou
Thanks Lou. That last shot was with me D3 and the osprey was so back lit I wasn't sure of what I'd come out with. Something kind of appealing to me about that shot as well, maybe it's just because I got it.

Stunning shots, especially the ospreys!
Thanks Guy, appreciate it.

Excellent action series. Love the osprey bif closeup.

Thanks Warren, on that shot it flew right over me unbelievable.

Latest threads

Top Bottom