Oswald Shooting

P

PixelPete

This is one of the vistas near Oswald State park and what Id like to know is
whether the scene looks better with or without someone sitting on the bench?

I could live with it either way but tell me what you think? Thanks!

Coastal-Vista-px.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Beautiful as is but then a single person on the bench would add a whole new dimension to it. Lonliness, quiet contemplation, someone to appreciate the beauty, etc.

Pete! That's not right. I was expecting to see a photo of Jack Ruby..........OOPS! I just dated myself,,,,,,,,,,uuuuh I was only 11 yo then.
Anyway, I like it without. Nice shot BTW, what a beautiful view.

Beautiful, but....

That is a lovely picture but I think a single person sitting in the correct posture would add to the message.

P

PixelPete

Gordon and general many thanks looks like a person on the bench wins.

P

PixelPete

RB,uh oh I just dated myself too.We are very close in age and good memory you have there.Id have to use highly technical gear like my fingers to count that far back.Thanks for looking.

PixelPete said:
RB,uh oh I just dated myself too.We are very close in age and good memory you have there.Id have to use highly technical gear like my fingers to count that far back.Thanks for looking.

Howdy Pete

Hah, hah, hah, you have a lot of fingers.

dmwphoto said:
insert Lee Harvey.
Great image!
Dave
I was actually reluctant to look at this thread because I thought it might have something to do with Kennedy's assasination. I was pleasantly surprised. Nice photograph.

Real Name
Chris
Ooh! Nice Pic - I want to be there!

PixelPete said:
... what Id like to know is whether the scene looks better with or without someone sitting on the bench? ...
Yeah, but who?

jacqueline.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Oh.

Strange how an event over 40 years ago has affected us so, that the mere name of a participant, even in a different context, brings it all back.

I like the picture w/o anyone on the bench! It makes ME want to be the one on the bench. Great shot . . . .

P

PixelPete

Miriam and Muril,thanks for your comments ! Funny how a title brings it all back.I had just got a transitor radio[rolf,remember those] for my birthday and really didnt understand at the time what was happening but I knew it serious stuff.

P

PixelPete

Thanks Don, Looks like its a split between a person and no person.

P

PixelPete

Thanks 4labs, your swaying the vote to the no person side.

Latest threads

Top Bottom