1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Oswego (Bee Balm)

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by dmwphoto, Jul 10, 2005.

1. This is a strikingly beautiful plant.
    [​IMG]

2. I like this one Dave. Could you share a few more images of this plant? Can anyone identify this one?

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Yes Dave this is gorgeous.

Boy what a wonderful day you must have had.

4. Crystall, This is the only shot I took of the plant. It is called Bee Balm or Oswego. Thanks for looking and commenting.
    Gale,
    It was a glorious day. Thanks!

5. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    What an interesting configuration. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that around here.

Thanks,

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I've heard of bee balm...thought it was just a medicinal herb....didn't know it had such pretty flowers...

7. Thanks Pat and Leigh. It grows all over in the mountains where I was. Along the roadside, in the meadows, etc. It must not have been blooming the week before when I was there.

8. I like that pink over the green, I agree with you Dave, it's very stricking.

9. I don't ever remember seeing such a plant. Well photographed Dave.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.