OT... but I need an invite to Gmail

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Catz, May 22, 2005.

1. I need an invite to gmail so that I can receive large files. If someone here can send me an invite. I would so much appreciate it. Let me know by PM

Thank you,

2. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    I have a gmail invite that was sent to me by a friend. I think if you use it, my friend will be notified that you joined. But if you want, I can activate the account and send you an invite.

3. svenmichiels

svenmichiels

May 21, 2005
    Belgium
    Invite was send :D

4. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    Okay, I signed up. How do I send you an invite?

5. svenmichiels

svenmichiels

May 21, 2005
    Belgium
    On the left side of your screen you see (normally) a way to invite serveral persons.

6. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    humph... I don't see it. But since you sent out an invite already, I won't worry 'bout it.

7. Thanks a lot to you Sven and Gregory. I appreciate it very much.

8. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    I have 50 invites available. Send me an email and I will send the invite if you are interested.
    [email protected]

9. Dave,

I just emailed you- thanks!

Larry

10. Brian

Brian

Apr 30, 2005
    Toronto
    I believe you need to be active on gmail for a while (a few days, maybe) before you can send out invitations.

I have 50 invitations if anyone else needs one.

11. Brian,

Don't you have to be active often so that your account stays open? I think according to Googles rules, that is why I lost my last account.

12. Brian

Brian

Apr 30, 2005
    Toronto
    Catz,

I guess so, I use a plugin for FireFox to check my gmail account. On other words, I log in to gmail a few times a day.

13. For anyone looking to transfer large files to other people, this site can handle 100MB files, transfer for free..... www.yousendit.com

14. Hi Sandi,

You are correct about that. I have used yousendit and it really works.

15. I also have 50 if anyone need Gmail.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.