OT: Lamborghini Egoista

I wonder what the cup holder situation is like. Kind of a deal breaker for me...

That looks like the kind of fantasy car an 8 year old would draw, it is truly hideous :eek:

I think the name says it all "Ego" - ista.

It also has a slightly '(L)Ego' look about it. My friends little boy is nearly 7 and obsessed by Lego. If I was to give him a blank piece of paper and ask him to draw a car ...............

AND cars like that used to be babe magnets. So with a 1 seater, do you give her can fare and directions?

AND cars like that used to be babe magnets. So with a 1 seater, do you give her cab fare and directions?

She is the one pushing you home as a car that ugly is bound to break down out of embarrassment if nothing else :biggrin:

She is the one pushing you home as a car that ugly is bound to break down out of embarrassment if nothing else :biggrin:

I watch enough Top Gear (UK) to know that and they run out of gas pretty quick too.

Be lonely pulling up to make out point and "running out of gas" with a 1 seater.

Funny how this particular car (and a few other examples such as the Veyron) illicit such polarized opinions. This car, for Lamboghini, is like the crazy lenses Nikon used to build - only because they could. The 1200-1700 zoom was never meant to be a profitable popular seller. It was simply the pinnacle of where the current design could be taken.

I'd LOVE to drive one of these, but I can think of at least ten cars I could buy and enjoy much more with the money the Egoista would cost...

Latest threads

Top Bottom