OT - need advice on website problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Glacier, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    O.K. I admit I love the Weather Channel's website. Problem is it has completely stopped working properly on my computer at home. I have cleared the cache, cookies, history, temp files, disabled pop-up blocker, everything I can think of and still no luck. This same problem is evident on a local (WHNT) weather service website too. I'm at a loss and not near savvy enough to figure this out. Does anyone have any ideas?

A man needs to know what the weather will be like in far away places he will never visit in his lifetime you know. :biggrin:

2. Im a weather guy too, i like to see what kind of weather it is in other countries, cities, ect... Sorry i cant help with your problem, but if you use Mozilla Firefox as your browser, you use a weather plugin to have it on the lower bar of your Firefox browser. It will look like this:
    weather.

3. wbeem

wbeem

Feb 11, 2007
    Sanford, FL
    William Beem
    You may want to check and see if something disabled Java from running on your browser.

4. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    Thanks. I wish I knew how to do that?