(OT) She did it, she rides...

My youngest daughter, Sarah finally got the courage to ride her bike. We are huge into cycling in our house, and were so happy when she said " I am ready to ride". Finally...

She did it... We have been on 3 mile plus bike rides every night now since last week when she did this!

_DSC0025.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I wish this was a little more clear, but for handheld I am happy to have caught the "spirtit" of the moment.

aww congrats...i remember when my older brother, only by 15 months, took my training wheels off and I consequently busted my ***.....lol, hope she is better than i was!

A nice image of a milestone moment. As a matter of fact I do prefer this shot as it is, with a little bit of gentle softness. It gives the image that extra "organic" look... a tack sharp image would be too technical and cold, imho.

She's making a move forward, leaving something old behind. That's why her outline shall be a little bit blurred. The photo has a story to tell, it is not a clinical equipment test.

It is perfect as it is.

From a grand fathers view.
What a great capture, it really freezes the moment, sadly now you are in a hurry for her to fly, soon you will be trying to hold her down, such is life. Do I hear wedding bells. :biggrin:

Congrats. I'm trying to get my 7 year old on her bike. She would rather ride her Razor Scooter :confused:

I went through that with my daughter, she was about 8 and a half when she started biking and hasn't been on the razor since!

OP, beautiful capture.

Rockingham, NC (Currently in Afghanistan)
I went through that with my daughter, she was about 8 and a half when she started biking and hasn't been on the razor since!

OP, beautiful capture.

You may be thinking of a different type of Razor Scooter. If I were to wager a guess, I would bet you were referring to the small metal kick scooter with roller blade style wheels, while the other poster I would bet was talking about the eletric scooter that you sit and ride on. Here's a photo of the two I'm referring to...

The one I'm thinking you're referring to...

razor-cruiser-1.jpg

The one I'm thinking the other poster was referring to... This is the kind my 8 year old daughter has had for almost 2 years. The only time she rides her bike now is when the battery needs to be charged.

razor-scooters.jpg

Looking at that shot reminds me of how Forrest Busted out of his braces to run fast for the first time..lol....Nice Image...

Latest threads

Top Bottom