Other critters from Puerto Rico

Here are some other fauna from my Puerto Rico trip. Some of these really could go in the Macro section but since they aren't all macro, I put them here.

The Katydid, Coqui frog, and Moth were taken with the Tamron 90SP macro and shot with flash in total darkness at night. It was fun searching for the Coqui...these little frogs are all over PR and sing a lovely Co-kee song all night long, but it took a long time to find one. He is only about an inch or two long. My assistant, er, husband held a flashlight on him while I shot.

The Iguanas and Anole are with the 80-400vr.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thank You Janet for sharing these great images. sure miss the islands.

So traveling with you through your images is a treat.

Regards
Gale

Love then all

I specifically like the last one ( the Anole Lizard), although all of the captures are excellent. The 90 mm lens does a great job. :)

--Ed--

Great shots Janet. You certainly took full advantage of your trip to PR. I am most impressed by the variety of species that you were able to track down, shoot (wonderfully....;-)), and identify.

Why don't you take me shooting some time, and teach me a little of what you know about wildlife.... :D

Regards,

Frank

PGB

Janet,

That Iguana shot is something else. Very neat how they are on those sticks. I like!

Thanks,

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom