1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Other interests?

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by djh63, Sep 20, 2008.

1. One of my other interests (apart from photography, food and wine, sport.....) is watches. Another contributor on a watch forum asked for a photo of an older 2.5Hz movement shot this morning- I shot a couple of frames for her and thought that I would share one with you too

DSC_6089_01.

This was a 1" exposure to show the movement of the second hand and was shot with my Nikkor 60/2.8 Micro.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2008
  2. I tell you, David, I would have a hard time living in Switzerland and walking by all those shops. :biggrin:!

Excellent photo. And nice watch too!

3. Nice!!!...............

Cheers

Ted:smile:

4. Thanks Ales and Ted. Ales- I hear people saying that the Sales Forum here on the Cafe is dangerous........... if only they looked at a watch sales forum :wink:

5. I guess I've had a few hobbies lately; gardening, knitting, hypertufa (cement craft) and I guess I better includ feeding the birds judging from the poop. And they can all be viewed here in just one image....hmm how do you make the smilies work?
    2877464089_253953b5c8_b.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.