Ottawa..another rainy day

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Rich Gibson, Jun 22, 2005.

1. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Some big, puffy white clouds would have been beautiful with the architecture. I hate when the weather doesn't cooperate. It is am incredible structure. The flowers were nice. :)

2. You sure caught some nice colors in that dreary weather.
    Next time we'll fix you up with some nice warm sunny weather, Rich :D :D
    Say Hi to Carolyn,

3. Frits, Yves

This is out of sequence, but I couldn't wait.

Rich :lol:

4. patrickh

patrickh

May 4, 2005
    Thousand Oaks
    What a collection of likely looking shooters. Arrest them.

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Rich, I just love the first one. Tulips are just about my favorite flower (although I love them all...lets see...daisies....roses....callas....peonies....hydrangeas...). Anyway, these are lovely. I sure hope you and Carolyn can get down here for the NikonCafe Get-Together in July. Thanks for sharing these shots and keep them coming...

6. Leigh,

Thanks very much!

Rich

7. Lots of nicely saturated images. The wet overcast sky's will do that. Good job Rich.