Our 2 Kids...

I am not sure if this is the right forum to post these but I don't know where else to post them. So here it is..

Here are some photographs of our son (Aidan) and our dog (Zoe). Shot with a D70 & 70-200VR in the park at the golden sunset hour. My first attempt at some candid shots using the lens.

31027209-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

31027210-L.jpg

31027211-L.jpg

31027214-L.jpg

Jay.

You put it in the right place. And you must be a happy owner of the 70-200mm. Great expression on the kid perfect candids.

Thumb up hope to have the privilige here to see more of your nice photo's in the near future.

Greetings,
VinceBeus

Fine looking young man you have there Jay and a good dog to go with him. I like your B&W conversions the best. If you don't mind a wee suggestion for your dog, I would increase the EV a tad in order to hold detail in his black coat. I know how difficult that can be. You might check some of the posts by Panos who also has a black lab and does a great job in holding detail.

S

saturnine

Zoe looks just as big as Aiden! I agree with Gordon in saying that your B&W conversions are awesome. The third one is excellent; great candid shot of your son!

Thanks for the kind words.

I have been struggling with taking pictures of Zoe. She always comes across as a black blob in most pictures. I will try exposure compensation the next time I shoot. I can also experiment with these as I shoot raw.

I will check out the posts by Panos.

The BW conversion was done in Nikon Capture.

I am quite pleased with the 70-200VR. It has been a real pleasant surprise.

Thanks.

Very nice images indeed! The color of the grasses is very nice. I have trouble shooting black as well...may need to up the EV and give it another try. Thanks for sharing your images.

Smack dab between the Wolverines and the Spartans
Those are great...especially like the 2nd b&w and the last one of the dog. Two of my dogs are all black and the third is mostly black, and I have a really hard time getting good pictures of them all together or together with my daughter. Such a challenge! Thanks for sharing your kids with us!

Latest threads

Top Bottom