Our backyards

Real Name
Randy
Its amazing how many of us have embraced this new resource for great pictures and the resource has always been there. How many beautiful pictures of rarely posted birds have we been fortunate to see. I'm having great fun at the perfect time
9DB79ED4-0202-4E19-853F-9CCFF4FD84B2.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
A1F3427C-B75E-4E8F-9B2B-E65746903390.jpeg
A93595D5-5EFB-407E-82A9-22C76FBC3DF4.jpeg

Thanks for the inspiration, Randy! This has done much to keep me from going loony during this age, especially since the roads have been bad for a couple months and I can't get the motorcycle out on the wet/icy/salty roads.

Real Name
Dan
Another excellent set Randy. Each of your threads is like a clinic in bird photography.

I completely agree with your comments too. What a blessing to have the birds come right into the back yard.

Great images Randy.
Yes , you are lucky to have a lots of little birds around your bg.
Here in Québec is only cold, snowing and covid-19.
Very dull time for us but time too appreciate a great pictures from you and others.👍👍👍

Nice set Randy. We have been seeing American Goldfinches on occasion here lately. I have been too lazy to get the camera out in hopes of photographing them.

Lovely photos, Randy.

There was no luck involved in your backyard success. You have cultivated your "studio" for you avian visitors over the years. Lovely perches placed where you can take best advantage of the light and backgrounds coupled with a ready food supply are matched with your skill and patience. You made it happen.

My backyard is boring. Occasional egrets and ibis walk around, but I have no steady stream of visitors.

McQ

Just your average, everyday moderator.
Real Name
Glenn
Randy, these are wonderful. Thanks for the post and reminding us what's right here, literally in our own backyards.

Real Name
Mike
Wow, lots of variety. Very fine examples.

Ps. I noticed your in Charlotte. I'm in Huntersville.

Real Name
Randy
Wow, lots of variety. Very fine examples.

Ps. I noticed your in Charlotte. I'm in Huntersville.
You should come over some afternoon and shoot birds with me. Most days I'm too sick so text 1st, 7047266875, Charlie (new to the cafe) come over often and we have a lot of fun. I can guarantee lots of birds VERY close.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom