1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Our cat Mr Pudder

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by Voyager1968, Aug 8, 2008.

1. This guy likes to sit on the desk and surf the internet with me, so I decided to grab a shot while he was here. While technically it's not a great portrait (lousy background) I liked his pose and thought I'd share it with everyone.

2744095854_d285450c52_b.

2. i like this shot, steve
    and i'm glad that Mr. Pudder has embraced technology...

cute picture

3. Billh

Billh

Jan 26, 2008
    Northern, VA
    It is a great shot Steve. Our non-human creatures always like to "help", and it is nice to see them doing their duty.

4. I like the expression on his cute face! Was he following your curser or the mouse? Very cute!

5. I love it! Lost my poor cat last week and I sure miss her. She did the same things with me

6. Crazy Cat Lady

Crazy Cat Lady

Apr 2, 2008
    MI
    Cute kitty! I love the white hairs between his eyes.

Thanks for posting.

7. Crazy Cat Lady

Crazy Cat Lady

Apr 2, 2008
    MI
    I have lost many pets in my time. Sorry for your loss.

8. Actually, I got him to look away from the monitor for a second. Most of the time he sits or lays and watches the mouse pointer or the scrolling screen. Sometimes he paws at it trying to catch whatever is moving.

Thanks EVERYONE for the comments! :smile:

9. Sorry to hear of your loss, Dave. Our pets become family members, and when they pass on, it hurts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.