Our daddy is in Iraq

My three grand kids miss there daddy who is in Iraq. They traveled from Hawaii to my home in St. George to visit their grandparents. I took advantage of this to shoot some natural light pictures. The first three are in my living room and the rest are taken in the garage. (Bonus picture of my son, 1st Lt. David ****, Camp Victory, Iraq)

Jesse (I did use a hairlight on this one):

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Sarah Carmen:

original.jpg

Sarah Carmen:

original.jpg

Jesse:

original.jpg

Layla:

original.jpg

Layla:

original.jpg

Layla:

original.jpg

Their daddy (David) at a luxury golf course, Camp Victory, Iraq:

original.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These are wonderful pictures, Layla is a complete doll, and I am very appreciative of you son/SIL's service. Thank you for sharing these :)

Lovely shots of these cuties. Thanks to their daddy for serving the nation.

Thanks Sam.

Nice shooting - very cute kids!

I appreciate their father's service...

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments.

These are wonderful pictures, Layla is a complete doll, and I am very appreciative of you son/SIL's service. Thank you for sharing these :)

I also think that Layla is drop dead gorgeous, but then I may be biased. :smile: Thanks for taking the time to comment. David is my son and this is his second tour in that part of the country. His first tour was in Afghanistan.

Great photos! I too am very appreciative of your son/son-in-law's service!!

Thank you very much Lindsey, I know that my son David will appreciate it as well.

1rst, thanks to your son for serving our country, 2nd, those kids are absolutely beautiful! 3rd - fantastic captures!

Hey Dianne, it is nice to hear from you. Your comments are much appreciated.

Real Name
Jim Ledbetter
Gordon
The photo's of your Grandchildren are priceless.

Thanks for sharing the photo of your son. God bless him and keep him safe.

Wonderful images Gordon, I love available light.
Daddy will be thrilled with these.

Thank you very much Frits. David has seen them and he likes them a lot.

Good stuff! And thank him for his service. Had some time in myself.

I will do that and thanks for your comments.

Wonderful images. Those little faces are absolutely adorable, Gordon. Very cute.

Hey Sandi, thanks for taking the time to comment. I think they are pretty cute kids as well - they take after my wife.

Great pictures of your grandkids and son! Thank you all for your service to us and our nation. When your son returns he has a standing invitation to play at any golf course in the Nashua, New Hampshire area gratis (on me).

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures of your grandkids and son! Thank you all for your service to us and our nation. When your son returns he has a standing invitation to play at any golf course in the Nashua, New Hampshire area gratis (on me).

Thank you and how very nice of you. When he returns he will be going to the Captains career course in South Carolina for six months.

Wonderful shots Gordon; what lovely children. You are truly blessed. I know what you mean about grand children. If I knew our were going to be such fun, I'd have had them first! :rolleyes:

Prayers for your son's protection.

Rich

Wonderful shots Gordon; what lovely children. You are truly blessed. I know what you mean about grand children. If I knew our were going to be such fun, I'd have had them first! :rolleyes:

Prayers for your son's protection.

Rich

Hi Rich, hope all is well with you. Thanks for your nice comments, we love having the little ones come and visit. After we have had our fun with them their mommies take them home and we are just left with good memories.

Latest threads

Top Bottom