Our Daughters wedding.

Real Name
Bill
Here's a couple of shots I took with the Z6 and 24-70 f/4s.

Disclaimer, I'm not a wedding photographer lol. We hired a real wedding photographer. I hate taking pictures of people and prefer the subjects to have either hooves, horns, or feathers.

Their dog Moose was the ring bearer.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very nice. Congrats!

I did a wedding once, long ago (back in the days of film). Swore never again. It was nerve wracking.

I much prefer feathered subjects (not tarred, just feathered).

Real Name
Bill
Good looking couple, be careful though with shots like these you might be tasked with doing more weddings. I'm with you on the subject having to have hoofs, feathers or fur.
Thanks Louie. I have no desire to be a wedding photographer. Too much pressure and people are too hard to control.

Very nice. Congrats!

I did a wedding once, long ago (back in the days of film). Swore never again. It was nerve wracking.

I much prefer feathered subjects (not tarred, just feathered).
Thank you.

Beautiful couple - congratulations! The setting where they married looks lovely and you captured some wonderful images; well done!
Thanks, it was a nice place. Very informal.

Real Name
Bill
One of my favorites from the weekend.

My wife and daughter.

Nice work! I have shot over 200 weddings but have pretty much stopped. I no longer have much control of my destiny - people are getting married outdoors, everyone else is snapping away with their phones, market value for wedding photography fees is in the dumpster. It's no longer a specialty skill to the masses......

Real Name
Bill
Congratulations, your daughters wedding photos are very nice.
Thanks Vern.

Nice work! I have shot over 200 weddings but have pretty much stopped. I no longer have much control of my destiny - people are getting married outdoors, everyone else is snapping away with their phones, market value for wedding photography fees is in the dumpster. It's no longer a specialty skill to the masses......
Thanks. I tried to completely avoid getting in the photographers way while at the same time sneaking in some shots of my own.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom