Our Firstborn - Aleah Grace

So on 06 June 2013, my wife and I entered parenthood with the birth of our firstborn child Aleah Grace Miller. Since her birth, she has expereinced some feeding issues and we are "finger feeding" her with a tube until she can ger her suck/swallow pattern to be in sync. For now, I'll leave it at that. Anyway, mommy and grammy were bathing her today and I decided to snap a shot really quick. Enjoy.

God Bless,
David

D1x and 75-150 ("old school" gear still works good)

i-zKbS6QJ-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Congrats, David! So that's what's been keeping you so busy lately! :tongue: Beautiful little girl. Don't worry about the feeding issues, they can be quite normal /speaks from experience/ and usually disappear quickly. Parenthood will sure bring a different rythm to your life! COngrats!

Welcome, Aleah Grace Miller! You are already making your dad, mom, and grandparents swoon, and will be photographed from every angle (some embarrassing) until you get old enough to run and hide. Fortunately, your dad has the equipment and the skills to insure your baby album will be a family treasure. You are blessed... and so are they.

David, you have a great collection of Nikon gear, but if the urge to upgrade ever strikes, there is no better justification than needing more equipment to take better pictures to send to Aleah's maternal grandparents. :wink:

Latest threads

Top Bottom