Our Garden of Angels

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Rick Waldroup, Jun 23, 2007.

1. I posted a couple of these shots here a few months back. I just had the story and photos published in a new on-line magazine, The Photo Journals. The story is titled, "Our Garden of Angels" and it describes the first ever, homicide victim's memorial park. Click on the link for the complete story and all of the photos.
    http://www.thephotojournals.com/RickWaldroup/GOA/GOA_1.htm

I hope everyone enjoys the story and the photos.:smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2007
  2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wonderful memorial park

To bad we have to have these. What a shame.

It is beautiful though

3. Thanks Gale. Yes it really is a beautiful place and like you said, it is a shame that we have it at all. It is an amazing story about the relatives of these victims coming together and creating a place of beauty to honor the victim's memories.