1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Our Latest Gift

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gunnerisac, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Brought to us by our daughter, our first grand daughter (sic). We have waited 13 years since the last of our 3 grandsons. She's 10 days old here. As you can see I am trying to spoil her ASAP.

(Taken by my son's I Phone).

101898791.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

PaulC

2. Awwww :Love: She is beautiful. She looks very happy sleeping on her Grandpa

3. general

general

Apr 30, 2005
    Nebraska
    Congratulations

She looks content with her protector.

4. Aw! Is that great or what? My sons blessed me with grand daughters too. I love it. We had no girls. Congratulations. Wait till she's old enough to say "I love you Grandpa!" Spoil her rotten and get even with the boys. :tongue:

5. Thanks Gretchen and Don. And yes Rich I will spoil her rotten -- it's called grandparent's revenge.

PaulC

6. What a great picture. The look on both your faces is priceless!
    Congratulations.
    Michael

7. Congrats

Congratulations, you seem a tad bit tired though :) 

8. Micheal --Thanks --it means a lot.

Chris -- Not tired, just content.

PaulC

9. Congratulations Paul! She looks like a beautiful baby!

10. John -- Thanks. How have you been?

Paul

11. I have been doing ok, busy with work. Trying to build a client base for photography. Got me a new website and all! heh (look below)

Saving up for a D700 and possibly the 24-70mm lens.

12. that is a wonderful shot
    what a cute baby.... and very proud grandpa

i can't wait to see more pictures
    congratulations...
    thanks for sharing this with us

13. Spectre

Spectre

Feb 20, 2008
    Oregon
    I remember that contentment well. I loved it when my kids would curl up on my chest and fall asleep. Very nice. Congrats on the Grand baby.

14. Grandkids are a blessing for putting up with your own kids.Congrats.I have 2 grandsons,and 1 grandaughter

15. What a wonderful gift!! We got 3 grandsons before we got our granddaughter, too! Now our 4th grandson will be born in a few days.....

Kind of interesting for us since we had four daughters and no sons.

You look so happy holding her. For a phone photo, it's very nice.

16. I like the new website, John.

Nikons new toys are a challenge! Not sure why you'd go to the D700 as most of your excellent work is portrait, not landscape.

PaulC

17. Thanks, Spalding.

OK --taken a zillion pictures but I won't bore you with snaps. I do like this layout of this one, though. A smile would be nicer, but they're hard to get with 3 week olders.

original.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

PaulC

18. Matthias

Matthias

Apr 13, 2007
    Central Texas
    Congratulations - what a beautiful baby girl.

19. Yes --my youngest grandson is 13, so it's been a long time!

Thanks.

PaulC

20. Thanks --Aren't we blessed!

PaulC

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.