Our new family addition

I've always enjoy seeing other peoples family additions on this forum. Well after 3 yrs I finally convinced the wife to get our kids a puppy. We have had everything but (hamptsters, fish, you name it), and we both luv dogs and had our own for 12+ years but she didnt want to go through all that again. Personally I think every child should experience the luv and responsibility of a new puppy. We gave princess, (lets not go there! :rolleyes:) , as I said princess to our children as a xmas present a month before xmas as we didnt want the puppy lost in the shuffle. She just came back from the groomers today, so today was picture day :smile: . She is 3 1/2 mths old. The light is a tad harsh, but you get the jest.......

fyi- for some reason pbase wont load original???

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
What a sweetie! I really like her with the red background. (hmmm, how did you keep her so still?) That must of been a challenge! I bet your kids were thrilled with her!

Awwww!!! How cute is that Princess puff ball? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: You certainly gave your kids and all of your family a great gift, Keith! Enjoy for many years: yes, it's work too, but well worth it.

Speaking of groomer's day, it was Belle's day at the spa too (located inside the vet clinic, and she loves it there... must be the treats they give her :eek: :rolleyes:), but I didn't take a pic: perhaps next time...

Somebody get me some sunglasses, that red is blinding!:eek: :wink: Very cute pup, and very good pic of her too. What breed is it? Looks to be a Laso or Shitzu.

I like your philosophy on rationalizing the addition of a new puppy. A dog or cat is a nice way to round out a family and the responsibility for the kids is good for their life experiences. The image is really neat...your PP is tastefully done. Princess?????:eek: Oops, forgot...you asked not to go there?!?!? :redface:

What a cutie Keith, and very nice portrait. I agree that getting a pet is a great thing, and not just for the kids. :wink:

Princess??!? :biggrin:

LOL...............it is bright isnt it. LOL..........but I like it and xmasy, see potential for next years xmas card. :rolleyes:

Steve, she is a Shitzu/Bichon and Im thinking more Shitzu..........
thanks for looking!

Steve S said:
Somebody get me some sunglasses, that red is blinding!:eek: :wink: Very cute pup, and very good pic of her too. What breed is it? Looks to be a Laso or Shitzu.

Did you notice the only one to jab on the princess thing was the two Franks , whats up with that. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :biggrin: LOL!!!!!!!!

Flew said:
What a cutie Keith, and very nice portrait. I agree that getting a pet is a great thing, and not just for the kids. :wink:

Princess??!? :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PeterRH

A real chocolate box/postcard shot

...almost makes me want to reach out and give her a cuddle.

Lovely.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments, the kiddies are thrilled with our new addition. Still working on the responsibility part :rolleyes: LOL

Latest threads

Top Bottom