Our New Kitten Called Kipling

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by Mart61, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    May I present to you our new kitten Kipling! Picked him up an hour or so ago. It's not the best shot in the world but ya have to admit, he is a cutey eh? :biggrin: He's a Bengal cross. Not quite sure what he's crossed with but hey, does it matter?

KittenFramed.

And here's where our older cat Pogle comes face to face with his new housemate Kipling (Kip for short)

KiplingMeetsPogleFramed.

2. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Congratulations!!!!!

He Is Adorable!!!!

3. He is Adorable!!!!!
    With the Bengal in him he's going to be absolutely gorgeous!!! Please post more as he gets big.

4. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Thanks guys. Here he is on walkabouts:

KiplingonhisBoxFramed.

5. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Awww so sweet! Love the name too. I love being a pet-parent. Altho my babies are all dogs.

6. JustEd

JustEd

Jul 21, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Oh My...what BIG ears you have!!! Quite a youngster you have there, congrats!

7. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Thanks Guys - and Ed - I reckon he'll grow into those ears! :biggrin:

8. Gorgeous!

9. CUTE!!!

Kristin

10. Cute kitten, and looks like Poque is okay with him....sometimes all hell breaks loose in this situation.

Like the name, too.....My wife and I named our oldest son that 40 years ago Kipling, Kip for short. Was practically unprecedented in those days...seems to have caught on...but I like it and it looks perfect for your little guy!

Congratulations.

11. Hey Martin... What a cute little fella...
    How's Kip getting on with Pogle... Have they started to become playmates..???
    I can see the camera getting a workout over the coming months as Kip grows... LOL...

12. JustEd

JustEd

Jul 21, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    I agree

with Wally about getting a camera workout and fully expect to have pictures posted chronicling Kip's adventures:smile:

13. martin,
    what a great shot
    cute cat... pogle, too
    and..... kip will grow into those ears... i'm sure :biggrin:

thanks for the thread

14. Part bengal, huh? If he starts playing with water, you're gonna be in for some fun! Try putting a ping pong ball in a shallow dish of water in the bathtub and see what he does. Very cute kitten for sure! Keep the photos comin!

15. glewis1

glewis1

Aug 24, 2008
    Rochester, NY
    wow....cute kitty!

16. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    awww...congratulations on such a beautiful kitty.

17. He is so cute :D 

Can't wait to meet him!

18. Martin:

Great pictures. I really like the second one. I can just imagine the communication that was going on there. "Okay buster, this is how it works around here. I'm top cat, your not." LOL.

Enjoy.

Michael

19. Crave

Crave Guest

Great pics!
    In the secon one it seems they are talking,
    "Little one, i make the rules around here"
    Lol!!!

20. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Hi guys and thanks once again for your kind words.

Pogle is almost cutting him a lot of slack. Kip is into everything and rarely sits still. He's chasing Pogle and giving him a hard time and pogle only occasionally loses his temper ands cuffs Kip.

I've heard they like playing with water - there's often a mess around Kip's water bowl.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.