Our newest family member

I have been wanting a cat for quite a while. We have had cats before, but our last one died a few years ago. I finally talked Greg into it today. Meet Bella....a beautiful little Calico cat that we adopted from my friend who runs a cat rescue. She is about 1 year old and has already had a litter of 4 kittens. She just weaned them. The kittens are adorable, but Bella was the one who captured my heart.

_DSC1794.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

JLH

Terri: A really beautiful cat...and as always...a great shot of her. I am sure you will be a wonderful "Mom" for her. We have two cats we rescued as kittens from a nearby barn where there mother was "dropped" off. Five years later they are going strong. My Aussie Zach and them are the greatest of pals. I have hundreds, if not thousands, of pictures of them!

Take good care of your baby. I am sure you know that pet owners on average live longer than not-pet folks. (true...)

Real Name
Dan
Nice shot, Terri. I'm not a cat person but a good photo is a good photo. Hope she brings you some joy. Pets certainly add another dimension to life.

Terri: A really beautiful cat...and as always...a great shot of her. I am sure you will be a wonderful "Mom" for her. We have two cats we rescued as kittens from a nearby barn where there mother was "dropped" off. Five years later they are going strong. My Aussie Zach and them are the greatest of pals. I have hundreds, if not thousands, of pictures of them!

Take good care of your baby. I am sure you know that pet owners on average live longer than not-pet folks. (true...)
She sure is a sweet cat. Sounds like your cats have brought you a lot of joy. I hope we can get our new cat and our schnauzer to like each other.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom