Our Northern Ontario Parks

Went hiking this Labour day weekend with my wife and a friend. Managed 3 provincial and one National Park in two days.

Here are some images from Pukuskwa National park. Couldn't believe how blue Lake Superior was.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The intrepid hikers

Someone with imagination.

More can be seen here.

http://alterego.smugmug.com/gallery/783765/1

Bohdan Bob Tkaczyk

It was a great day for a hike..Saw a couple of Peregrine Falcons playfully chasing each other....but couldn't get my long lens out in time...
some woodland caribou and of course black bear were sited in the park .

Definately a place to go back to. Has a couple of nice beaches for the kids, and fish in lake for dad!!

Bohdan Bob Tkaczyk

D

dbirdsong

Bohdan said:
Went hiking this Labour day weekend with my wife and a friend. Managed 3 provincial and one National Park in two days.

Here are some images from Pukuskwa National park. Couldn't believe how blue Lake Superior was.

Bohdan Bob Tkaczyk

Very nicely done, one question, does Canada celebrate Labor Day like the US does?

D

dbirdsong

Bohdan said:
Thanks Dave...Yes Canada celebrates Labour Day just like the U.S. ( we invented Labour day....just joking!)

Bohdan
Cool, I learned something today!

Does the last picture represent two peoples and a kind of trail and the last one near the end, what does it represents?

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom