Our Osprey pair has returned..nest building

Nice set of photos, I especially like the second to last shot. There are two osprey that have built a nest in the past on a light pole near my work. Hopefully we'll see them soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bravo Louie. Those are stunning images. You really naiked them. I hope to have a few good ones but I am sure nothing I have will be as good as these, It was fun to shoot with you guys again.
Thanks Jim. You're too kind, we're both going to get plenty of chances at this pair I'm sure. Look forward to getting together with you and visiting the site real soon again.

Louie

Terrific set Louie. Glad your ospreys are back for you to enjoy. That 3rd one and 2nd to last rock. Love 'em. Looking forward to following the action throughout the season.

You guys are a little behind the Floridians. Our local ospreys have already had chicks weeks ago. They are going to be flying soon. I can't wait. I think I've already (after krilling) saved about 1,500 osprey pics from this season. <shakes head>

Keep 'em coming.
Hey Mike, thanks. This pair was really interesting to watch last year and for them to turn up again this year, well it's going to be a treat that's for sure. Can't get enough Ospreys can you.

Louie

Don't these guys have just the greatest wing positions? Looks like quite a small nest site. You should have a good look into it as the eggs develop and hatch.

Great series!
Thanks Jim. We're all hoping that we have a really good season with this pair, from the vantage point from which we shoot we should have fun when the chicks do come.

Louie

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom