1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Our Osprey pair has returned..nest building

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Louis Champan, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Thank you Andy. I appreciate it.

Louie

2. I appreciate your commenting, thank you.

Louie

3. Thanks Chip. I'm sure it will get visited, but what a great location. Look forward to catching up with you.

Louie

4. Gary, thank you very much for your kind coments. I'm enjoying viewing your eagle postings.

Louie

5. Thanks Jerry. See you soon I'm sure.

Louie

6. Ghunger

Ghunger

Apr 2, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    Nice set of photos, I especially like the second to last shot. There are two osprey that have built a nest in the past on a light pole near my work. Hopefully we'll see them soon.

7. John, thanks for taking a look and commenting. Taken up on the Everett waterfront.

Louie

8. Thanks Robert for taking a look.

Louie

9. Thanks Harry. Now that this pair is back, all we need is some Florida sunshine so we can get some good shooting.

Louie

10. Thanks Jim. You're too kind, we're both going to get plenty of chances at this pair I'm sure. Look forward to getting together with you and visiting the site real soon again.

Louie

11. excellent shots.. love them!

12. Hey Mike, thanks. This pair was really interesting to watch last year and for them to turn up again this year, well it's going to be a treat that's for sure. Can't get enough Ospreys can you.

Louie

13. Thanks Jim. We're all hoping that we have a really good season with this pair, from the vantage point from which we shoot we should have fun when the chicks do come.

Louie

14. Thanks Gale. HOw are you?

Louie

15. Thanks Anthony, I sure love them as well.

Louie

16. Thanks Yi. That 300 F4 is a fantastic lens.

Louie

17. Thanks Jimmy.

Louie

18. Hey Nick, thank you. We are lucky and fortunate to have this pair again this year that's for sure.

Louie

19. Most excellent! The 300 sure is a great little lens!

20. Thanks Andreas. The 300/f4 is one fine little lens, not at all unhappy with it. I keep in on my D2H mainly for flight shots and it seems to be working out OK so far. Look forward to you next trip down this way.

Louie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.