Our Pre-Labor Day Get-together.

Discussion in 'People' started by Leigh, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    We had a Pre-Labor Day get-together w/Patrick's family today since most of the family will be working tomorrow. I was able to snap off a few candids...here are some I'd like to share.

34701333-M.

34701330-M.

34701340-M.

34701332-M.

34701331-M.

2. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Looks like fun

What a beautiful bunch of children. You did a great job with their portraits. I bet they all love the pictures you took of them. Glad you were able to have a fun party.

3. That first pitch looks like a strike Leigh. Nice looking young ladies you have there in Patrick's family.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Looks like a great fun family time Leigh and Partick.. Nice to see families together and the children smiling and having fun.

Nice captures and the children are beautiful.

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks everyone. It was a really nice day. We had grilled chicken and bbq ribs (I made homemade bbq sauce) and we cracked open a couple jars of my homemade pickles. When the Bramletts get together you can guarantee there's going to be lots of food, that's for sure! :biggrin:

Gordon, yes it was a strike...but for a 3 year old, Ryan does fairly well connecting bat to ball w/o a tee.

I'm very proud of my neices. They are all such lovely girls. My oldest neice (the first headshot) has grown into such a well-adjusted teenager...none of that giggly silliness that many kids have. She was a great help w/all the younger kids. And it helps that they are all so photogenic.

Thanks for looking everyone. Hope you are all having a safe and happy Labor Day Holiday. Enjoy it while it lasts...Autumn will be here before we know it and we'll be wondering where these warm temperatures went off to.....

6. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

7. I like the second photo (the first portrait) leigh great shot. Nice sharpness good detail. The first one shows that you all have a good time. And the other photo's are all adorable young ladies that are captured nicely. I like the duotone/sepia kind of look on the potrait.

Great work thumbs up again!

Greetings,
    VinceBeus

8. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    These are adorable Leigh! You did good baby.